King Drug and Home Care is Western Kentucky’s best resource for medical supplies including home medical equipment, home oxygen, sleep apnea equipment, power wheelchairs, and more. We carry a full line of medical equipment.
We are ready to serve you with people who care! Our goal is to ensure you have the equipment that is right for you and that you are fully educated on the proper use and care of the equipment. We want our customers to get the maximum benefit from their equipment. Qualified technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer all your questions, set up and service home oxygen, sleep apnea devices and your home medical equipment.
Home medical paperwork can be time-consuming and confusing. We can help. We accept Medicare assignment, offer billing of primary or secondary payer sources, the reworking of denied claims and prepare user compliance reports. Let us help you with the paperwork!
Our services include:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Pick-up and delivery of the product within a 50-mile radius of all of our 5 locations
- Assemble and test sophisticated medical equipment including power wheelchairs
- Cleaning of home medical equipment
- Loaner products, for qualifying equipment, may be available while the client’s product is in for service. Ask your Customer Service Representative for more information.
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Evaluation of our patients for specialized products
- Assessment of client’s home or workplace for wheelchair accessibility
King Drug & Home Care is here to help you! Our qualified and caring staff of Respiratory Therapists, Customer Service Representatives, Assistive Technology Professionals, Certified Shoe Fitters and Service Technicians have experience in healthcare, care giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and home oxygen services. Put our experience to work for you when you or your loved one is in need of home medical equipment.